Elevate Our Communities
Fundraised for Toys for Tots in 2022
- Special thank you to all of our customers and team for your donations this past year.
- We set a goal of $20,000 and were so excited to achieve and exceed that goal. We are so incredibly grateful for your generosity.
- We would not have achieved this without you!
We take pride in serving and supporting our communities.
We believe that by giving back and being involved, we enrich the lives of those around us!
Here is a list of organizations and charities our staff is passionate about and proudly serve:
- Alzheimer’s Association
- American Cancer Society
- American Diabetes Association
- American Heart Association
- Aspire Therapeutic Horseback Riding Program
- Avon Walk for Breast Cancer
- Catholic Worker House
- Cedar Bend Humane Society
- Cedar Heights Elementary Partners in Education
- Cedar Valley Food Bank
- Exceptional Persons, Inc.
- Habitat for Humanity
- Hartman Reserve Halloween Hikes
- House of Compassion – Marshalltown
- Iowa Heartland Habitat for Humanity
- Iowa Women’s Foundation
- Junior Achievement of Eastern Iowa
- Junior League of Waterloo-Cedar Falls, Iowa
- Magical Mix Kids
- March of Dimes
- Meals on Wheels
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Partners in Education
- Pink Ribbon Golf Classic
- Pink Ribbon Run – Cedar Falls, Iowa
- Ronald McDonald House – Iowa City, Iowa
- Salvation Army
- Sartori Festival of Trees
- Toys for Tots
- University of Northern Iowa Foundation
- Various High School Booster Clubs
Next Generation Wireless recognizes the need for assistance within the communities we serve. We are committed to giving back, however, it is impossible to contribute to every request we receive. Please submit your request at least 2 weeks in advance to ensure proper consideration. Requests are reviewed on or around the 15th of each month.